Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Just so you all know, except for changing maybe two of these, I just copy&pasted this from my myspace, most of these are from like 4 years ago, lol. But most were still accurate, so i just changed 2 or 3.

Name:lol
Birthday:1-29-89
Birthplace:Toledo, OH
Current Location:Here
Eye Color:Depends from green to
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6' 1''
Right Handed or Left Handed:R
Your Heritage:Native American, White, Black, Polish, Iish, Greek, A little hipanic, and a little russian. There's more but I can't remember.
The Shoes You Wore Today:The kind you put on your feet.
Your Weakness:Beauty
Your Fears:A few things
Your Perfect Pizza:Pizza Hut, the one with the poppers for he crust
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get in shape
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:huh?
Thoughts First Waking Up:...
Your Best Physical Feature:I guess my eyes? I dunno not much to like.
Your Bedtime:Whenever i get sleepy?
Your Most Missed Memory:I don't remember
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK Louge!!!!
Single or Group Dates:Either, Depends.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Depends
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuino
Do you Smoke:NO!
Do you Swear:occasionally
Do you Sing:Do I sing? or Do I sing WELL?
Do you Shower Daily:i try
Have you Been in Love:I yam hin luve!!!
Do you want to go to College:Plan on it
Do you want to get Married:You betcha
Do you belive in yourself:definatley...not
Do you get Motion Sickness:not too bad
Do you think you are Attractive:nope
Are you a Health Freak:nope
Do you get along with your Parents:yup, but my dad is 72 and my mom is 48 so it's weird.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Apsotivley posolutley!
Do you play an Instrument:some percussion, guitar, bass, use to play piano, and sax.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:NO!
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Noooooooo!!!!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Mwehehe
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope :-(
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:New years 2007
Ever been called a Tease:Yup
Ever been Beaten up:ha ha ha ha... no
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:painlessly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:ESL
What country would you most like to Visit:Not France
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Golden Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Whatever
Short or Long Hair:either but prefferaby long
Height:shorter than me
Weight:around average
Best Clothing Style:I don't care anywhere from Prada to Peasant
Number of Drugs I have taken:None unless prescription
Number of CDs I own:don't care
Number of Piercings:from none to reasonable
Number of Tattoos:don't care, but not too many if possible
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Never regret, life is too short!





1 comment: